Small Business Relief
Small Business Paycheck Protection Program
Thank you for your interest in the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan.
We are accepting applications and will process your application as timely as possible, but please be informed that due to an overwhelming customer response to the PPP program, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that we will be able to process your application before the authorized funding for the program runs out- which we expect to happen in the very near future. If the Federal Government, as presently expected, authorizes additional funding for the PPP program, then we will promptly submit your application for approval.
If you submit your application to us but subsequently submit an application to another bank, please notify us so we can withdraw your application. Remember, you can only process an SBA PPP loan application with one lender at a time.
Refer to the SBA’s website for more information on program requirements.
NOTE: Information provided by the SBA and Treasury is subject to change at any time.
How to Apply
If you’re an existing customer eligible for a PPP loan*, please provide the following:
- Completed PPP Borrower Application Form.
- Entity documents if we don’t already have these on file for you (Articles, By-laws, and/or Operating Agreement)
- Identification for authorized officers signing loan documents (scanned copy, front and back of U.S. driver’s license or state ID with issued and expiration dates; passport; or military ID)
- Documentation showing “payroll costs” by month, in total and per employee for 2019 and 2020 (January-March), indicating which employees are full-time and which are part-time**
- Documentation of any funds received in the form of an Economic Injury Disaster Loan since January 31, 2020
- Documentation of the number of employees, if any, as of February 15, 2020. If not provided in documentation above.
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Disclosure
* Eligible Non-Customers –The fastest way to access funding will be through a financial institution where you already have an account. Among other things, your existing financial institution has already completed all federally required customer identification and ownership certification processes. The SBA provides a list of participating lenders at www.sba.gov. Note that we are not processing applications submitted by an agent (such as accountants, attorneys and consultants acting as agents).
** Documentation of payroll costs may consist of the following: (1) Payroll tax filings, such as quarterly Form 941s and Form 940 for 2019, Form W-3 for 2019 OR Payroll processor records for 2019 and the first quarter of 2020; (2) For applicants that are Sole Proprietors or Independent Contractors, documentation of payments to or income that is similar to wage, commission, income, net earnings from self-employment or similar compensation for 2019 (3) Documentation of compensation to any individual employee (a) in excess of an annual salary of $100,000, prorated as necessary, or (b) whose principal place of residence is outside the United States.