Upgrade Resource Center
Your online and mobile banking upgrade is coming March 5, 2024! Use this Resource Center to make the most of all your new features.
Need Help Right Away? Call 801-813-1600
3 Quick Tips for Maximizing Your Upgrade Experience
- Login Credentials: Make sure you know your current username and password. Face ID or other shortcuts you use won't work the first time you log in. After that, you'll be back to normal.
- Contact Info: Provide your current email and phone number if needed to ensure you receive upgrade communications. Call us or update your information under the "Options Tab" in the current online banking system.
- Alerts: Check the alerts you have set up in online banking. Take a screen shot of those that have value so you can reset them on the new system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our FAQ Page for more information. You can also call us at 801-813-1600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 5, 2024- Make the switch to our new online and mobile banking platform:
- Click the Login link at the top of this page to log in from your desktop.
- Download the new app by searching for First Community Bank Utah in your device's app store.
- Use your current username and password to access both online and mobile banking. Remember Face ID or other shortcuts you use won't work the first time you log in.
- Set up two-factor authentication, then use biometrics such as Face ID for quicker access to your account.
- Practice good security as you upgrade. Never share your username or password with anyone.
- If you use Quicken or QuickBooks, use the instructions posted above to complete a routine conversion beginning on or after March 5, 2024.
That's it! Your accounts, Bill Pay, and all other settings will follow you to your new online and mobile banking experience!