Visa® Business Cards
Here’s what a Visa® Business Card can do for you!
A shift from debit or checks will improve your business' financial performance
Your business' financial performance will benefit from the flexibility credit cards offer.
IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- Plan spending more efficiently with the buffers that credit affords
- Use float on the card to keep cash in your business checking account longer
- Purchase what you need, when you need it
MITIGATE THE IMPACT OF FRAUD
- Lean on the resources of Visa® and First Community Bank to defend against fraud in real time
- Protect your account from unauthorized transactions
- Rely on Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, which guarantees you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges if your card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used*
UNLOCK INCENTIVES THAT MATTER
- Earn rewards that improve your bottom line
- Utilize cash back as an internal profit center
- Maximize your profits just by paying your monthly bills
- Gain local rewards that matter to your business
We make it easy to shift payments to your new card.
We understand your business. Let’s get you set up with a credit limit that works for you.
Get access to a 24/7/365 online self-service platform with all the right features.
You have a dedicated relationship manager always ready to assist you and find the right solution.
PLUS– ENJOY INCENTIVES
Maximize your profits just by paying your monthly bills. All the convenience and amenities of national programs, plus a local rewards program designed to meet your needs. Rewards belong to your business and are not considered taxable income.**
- Our rewards program is transparent, easy to understand and hassle-free
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- No hidden fees
- Choose to redeem for cash back, national gift cards, local gift cards, or use our Travel Eraser***
LET'S GET STARTED TODAY.
Maximize the financial performance of your business. Gain the financial freedom to grow.
* Visa’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions not processed by Visa. Ask us for additional details.
**First Community Bank does not provide tax advice. Please consult with your tax advisor or visit www.irs.gov for more information.
***Travel Eraser: Make an eligible travel related purchase, then redeem your Reward points for a credit up to the amount of the eligible travel related purchase on your billing statement. Ask us for details regarding eligible transactions and minimum redemption amounts.
On approved credit. Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at the time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa, Inc.